for SSE, MatchBox, LM Optimizer and SeSAME
Short information ahead:
- Install Java JDK 1.6 or higher (Java 7 on Linux systems)
- Install Eclipse Kepler SR2 or Eclipse Luna
- Install SeSAME via SeSAME update site link:
If you have any problems with the installation or beyond, please contact us.
Detailed installation manual:
- Java 1.6 or higher has to be installed on your system (Linux: Java 1.7)
- Download "Eclipse Modeling Tools" from here.
- Start Eclipse
- Open menu Help -> Install New Software...
- Add the SeSAME Composite Update Site using the button Add...
- name: "SeSAME"
- location: see SeSAME update site link above
- Wait a moment until the list of available features appears
- Mark ''SeSAME''
- Click Next
- Review the items to be installed and click Next
- Agree to the license agreement
- Click OK, when the security warning message appears
- Restart Eclipse when you are asked to
- Now you can use SeSAME (including SSE, MatchBox, and LMO)